The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Waste of front page. It's sort of funny, I guess. But the animation sucks, and it's basically you being super butthurt. There are litterally no redeeming qualities to this flash. Do something original next time. You draw well, I can see that, but... Just no.

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

To everyone else under me.

If you guys don't understand that a TRIBUTE to Orgasm Girl means Orgasm Girl is PROBABLY NOT this flash, but ANOTHER such flash, I recommend you go check that one out. It's CALLED ORGASM GIRL because the goddamn GAME said that's what it was called. And to the defender of gayslesbosinc. He's parodying an actual game. Not his words.

Anyways, good flash. Hilarious if you KNOW what Orgasm Girl is. Good humor, fun times altogether.

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Really liked it.

Liked the story, liked the, well, everything actually! Nice smooth animation and all. One thing though, try to get the story a little more movement, I felt myself drifting a couple of times, considering there's not much going on at any given point.

Great story, though. Good job!

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

Loooooved it!

Actually got me laughing, just when I was looking for something to do just that!

Animation was smooth, I almost felt bad for him when he put salt and hot sauce on, but when he grabbed the tooth picks, I laughed my ass off! Loved the lack of voice (except the scream :P) and loved the music.

Great job!

The Red Ball The Red Ball

Loved it.

Simple, effective, deep. Nice flash right there, loved the story and even though the animation was not amazing, it was good enough for me to keep watching till the end.

Great job.

Total Awesome Total Awesome

My Seal of Approval.

Ten.

You deserve it. Now redeem yourself, mortal!

SelfProclaimedGod responds:

Thank you! I shall try me best!

computers R awesome computers R awesome

LOVE IT!

Good animation, fun as hell and loved the whole start-stop animation!

Promenade Promenade

Very nice.

You have real talent, very nice drawings and I loved the moving pictures, good job.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Seriously...

TEN TEN TEN! Laughed my ass off :P
Great stuff dude, can't wait for the next one!

Last Meower Last Meower

TEN TEN TEN

That was amazing. you rock. hard.