The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Waste of front page. It's sort of funny, I guess. But the animation sucks, and it's basically you being super butthurt. There are litterally no redeeming qualities to this flash. Do something original next time. You draw well, I can see that, but... Just no.

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

To everyone else under me.

If you guys don't understand that a TRIBUTE to Orgasm Girl means Orgasm Girl is PROBABLY NOT this flash, but ANOTHER such flash, I recommend you go check that one out. It's CALLED ORGASM GIRL because the goddamn GAME said that's what it was called. And to the defender of gayslesbosinc. He's parodying an actual game. Not his words.

Anyways, good flash. Hilarious if you KNOW what Orgasm Girl is. Good humor, fun times altogether.

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Really liked it.

Liked the story, liked the, well, everything actually! Nice smooth animation and all. One thing though, try to get the story a little more movement, I felt myself drifting a couple of times, considering there's not much going on at any given point.

Great story, though. Good job!

Legend of the Gold Robot Legend of the Gold Robot

Crappy bug...

It;s good, but I got stuck with below the required amount of money to go dig, now I'm stuck and can't do anything. Won't let me sell my equipment or anything... :S

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Loooved it :P

To the guy a little below me. The challenge is to beat the game in fewer days! Day 2 moon and day 3 mars for me :P

Oh, and final score for day: (day 8)
Elevation - 84,795 feet (x84.79)
Run Time - 1:12:20:65 (x434)
Total for that day - 253,917,906.7$
Want proof? See my newest profile note :P But seriously, this game is like the first one. Fun, simple and requires a little thinking. (at first anyways) The graphics are good, the speed effect is nice, gives you that fast feeling. The upgrades are well done and not too easy to get. I really hope to see a third, maybe outside of the galaxy?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Love this game!!!

I love these games but as far as these upgradable cannon shoot games, this is the best! One thing though, I can't get the WorldSedge achievment to go for me. My max launch is 341k ft still dont have it.